You and Your Pets are Away from Home
Are you and your pets going on a long trip together as snowbirds or travelers? Leaving your home and property unoccupied for two weeks or more can be worrisome. What if a pipe bursts upstairs an hour after you leave, or the heating system fails, or a storm damages the house? Relying on friends or family or neighbors to watch over your unoccupied property too often can become inconvenient – for them and for you.
We can help!
With our empty home house sitting services, you can relax knowing that your home and property is being cared for by a professional, dedicated house sitter. We will make sure your house is safe and secure when you and your pets return home.
Our services are flexible, can include these and more:
- In-house walk-through inspections
- Outside house and outbuilding inspections
- Power outage aftermath corrections
- Pool cover pumping and filter checks
- Storm and flood damage checks
- Vandalism and break in checks
- Indoor and/or outdoor plant watering
- Mail and package collection/forwarding if needed
- Special arrangements as needed
Get started by setting up an in-home consultation. Contact us today to make an appointment.
House Sitting Services + Fees
|30-minute visit (regular)||$20|
|40-minute visit (long)||$27|
|House sit basic||$30|
|Pet Taxi basic (New service in 2019)||$30|
|Pet waste removal basic (New service in 2019)||$30|
|* Rates loosely based on time needed for pet care, not necessarily number of pets|
|* extra time needed: $7 each additional ten-minute block +-|
|* holiday period and short notice surcharges from $1 up could apply|